With Laser scanning indoor and outdoor spaces can be captured accurately and cost-effectively into 3D models.
We are able to make a very visual photo-like laser scanning without compromising the accuracy. The picture above is from an actual 3D-model of the plant piping.
We get even large spaces scanned effectively. Our largest interior space was over 30 hectares large paper machine hall.
Laser scanning is a superior method of measurement!
We have a Faro and Leica measuring instruments.
- Laser scanner measures accurately about one million points per second, so even large areas can be rapidly scanned.
- From point cloud , we can create a colored mesh model to get photo-like 3D-model
- Laser scanning is used ensure the correct initial information for the designand to avoid extra costs and visits construction site.
- Laser scanning is a safe way to measure even the most demanding sites.
- All of our material available on virtual reality (VR)
Scanned 3D-model of factory equipment